Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Metabolic Weight + j/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Specially formulated to support dogs' weight loss, weight maintenance and joint health
Weight Management, Joint Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight + j/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your pet's weight management and joint health. In fact, Metabolic Weight + j/d is clinically proven nutrition to help dogs naturally lose weight by activating their metabolism and improve mobility in as little as 21 days. This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Activates pet's metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Stimulate dog's natural ability to burn fat
How it helps:
- Nutrition proven to help dog lose weight in 2 months
- Supports your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight + j/d Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition dogs needs during weight loss and maintenance while improving their joint health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Soybean Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (45)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)||1 1/4 (115)|
|15 (6,8)||1 (90)||1 5/8 (145)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4 (115)||2 (180)|
|30 (14)||1 2/3 (150)||2 3/4 (250)|
|40 (18)||2 (180)||3 1/3 (300)|
|50 (23)||2 1/2 (225)||4 (365)|
|60 (27)||2 3/4 (250)||4 1/2 (410)|
|70 (32)||3 1/4 (295)||5 (455)|
|80 (36)||3 1/2 (320)||5 2/3 (515)|
|100 (45)||4 1/4 (385)||6 2/3 (605)|
|120 (54)||4 3/4 (430)||7 2/3 (695)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3223 kcal/kg (292 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.9 %|
|Vitamin C||113 ppm|
|Vitamin E||981 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.63 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.43 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Metabolic Weight + j/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.