Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Canine Metabolic
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months with the nutrition of Metabolic.
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
How it helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork by-Products, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Leucine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine<(>,<)> minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate) <(>,<)> L-Carnitine<(>,<)> Beta-Carotene
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Ideal Weight of Dog||Weight loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 Can||5/8 Can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 Can||1 Can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 Can||1 1/2 Can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 Can||1 3/4 Can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 Can||2 1/2 Can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 Can||3 Can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 Can||3 1/2 Can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 Can||4 Can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 Can||4 2/3 Can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 Can||5 Can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 Can||6 Can|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
322 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.3|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.90|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.