Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine
GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How It Works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How It Helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Ideal Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - weight management Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - adult maintenance 5 (2,3) 5/8 2/3 10 (4,5) 1 1 1/4 15 (6,8) 1 1/3 1 1/2 20 (9,1) 1 2/3 2 30 (14) 2 1/4 2 2/3 40 (18) 2 3/4 3 1/4 50 (23) 3 1/3 3 3/4 60 (27) 3 3/4 4 1/3 70 (32) 4 1/4 5 80 (36) 4 3/4 5 1/3 100 (45) 5 1/2 6 1/3 120 (54) 6 1/3 7 1/3
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
307 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 19.4 Fat 11.8 Crude Fiber 13.8 Carbohydrate / NFE 50.1 Calcium 0.72 Phosphorous 0.53 Sodium 0.28 Potassium 0.90 Magnesium 0.109 Carnitine 416.1 ppm Vitamin C 137 ppm Vitamin E 937 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.