Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day (cups/grams) 5 lb (2,3 kg) 5/8 cup (60 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/3 cups (130 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2/3 cups (165 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 cups (225 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 cups (270 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 cups (330 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 cups (370 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/4 cups (420 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 2/3 cups (460 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/2 cups (545 g) 120 lb (54 kg) 6 1/3 cups (625 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed, Chicken Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3560 kcal/kg (357 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 19.0 Fat 16.0 Crude Fiber 6.1 Carbohydrate / NFE 53.8 Calcium 0.70 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.75 Magnesium 0.140 Carnitine 329.9 ppm Vitamin C 144 ppm Vitamin E 673 IU/kg EPA 0.450 Total Omega-3 FA 3.50 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 2.56
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.