Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
j/d Dry Dog Food
Clinically proven to improve your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
Joint Care, Heart Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Improving dogs' mobility can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early on and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in as little as 21 days. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps build lean muscle
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (265)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|70 (32)||4 (395)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (530)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Use within 60 days of opening
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3670 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.1 %|
|Vitamin C||157 ppm|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.6 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.08 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d Dry Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.