Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Dog Food
Clinically tested nutrition formulated for multiple benefits: digestive health, weight management, blood sugar management and urinary health
Glucose Management, Digestive Care, Weight Management, Urinary Care
Vegetable & Chicken Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management.
This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to help pets live a healthy & happy life. This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like vegetables & chicken that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High Fiber helps manage blood sugar
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat & maintain lean muscle
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
- Promotes urinary tract health
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Green Peas, Corn Starch, Chicken, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans - Weight Management||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2||1 3/4|
|15 (6,8)||2||2 1/3|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/2||3|
|30 (14)||3 1/2||4|
|40 (18)||4 1/4||5|
|50 (23)||5||5 3/4|
|60 (27)||5 3/4||6 2/3|
|70 (32)||6 1/2||7 1/2|
|80 (36)||7 1/4||8 1/4|
|100 (45)||8 1/2||9 3/4|
|120 (54)||9 3/4||11 1/4|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
201 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.1 %|
|Vitamin C||297 ppm|
|Vitamin E||650 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.