Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d with Turkey Wet Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets. Fortified with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology, a special blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is specially formulated to settle digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs. This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ Technology to rapidly activate the gut microbiome
- Unique prebiotic blend to fuel activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Has added Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Works quickly to help improve digestion and stool quality
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Turkey, Rice, Pork Liver, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Ground Pecan Shells, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Dried Citrus Pulp, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Pressed Cranberries, L-Tryptophan, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 10 to 12 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2||1 1/4||1|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3||1 1/3||1 1/4||1|
|15 (6,8)||2 1/3||2||1 1/2||1 1/4|
|20 (9,1)||2 3/4||2 1/3||2||1 1/2|
|30 (14)||3 3/4||3 1/4||2 1/2||2|
|40 (18)||4 3/4||4||3 1/4||2 1/2|
|50 (23)||5 2/3||4 3/4||3 3/4||3|
|60 (27)||5 1/2||4 1/3||3 1/2|
|70 (32)||4 3/4||4|
|80 (36)||5 1/3||4 1/3|
|100 (45)||6 1/3||5|
|120 (54)||7 1/3||5 3/4|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
384 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin C||122 ppm|
|Vitamin E||645 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.47 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.97 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.