Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
d/d Potato & Duck Recipe Dog Food
Limited ingredient dog food to support your dog's food sensitivities
Potato & Duck Recipe
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There can be a variety of reasons for a dog's itchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with a single, animal protein to avoid common allergens in dogs with food sensitivities
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Potatoes, Potato Starch, Duck, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (155)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 (305)|
|60 (27)||3 1/2 (355)|
|70 (32)||4 (410)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/4 (535)|
|120 (54)||6 (610)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Refer to the Daily Feeding Guide as a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3651 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.3 %|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||707 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.9 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.35 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d Potato & Duck Recipe Dog Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.