Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d + j/d Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
Clinical nutrition to help protect vital kidney function, encourage appetite and increase mobility in your cat
Kidney Care, Joint Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing cats' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in cats.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on cats' health.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Mobility.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in cats.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that cats love.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high-quality protein
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for cats
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High level of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Nutrition that encourages appetite and increases food intake
- Formulated to improve ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + j/d Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Egg Product, Soy Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, L-Arginine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Threonine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (60)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (75)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (85)|
|18 (8,2)||7/8 (100)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some cats may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
4160 kcal/kg (484 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||1 %|
|Vitamin C||166 ppm|
|Vitamin E||674 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.44 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.64 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of k/d + j/d Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food contains 4.1 oz. by weight.