Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
w/d Multi-Benefit Dry Cat Food
Clinically tested nutrition formulated for multiple benefits: digestive health, weight management, blood sugar management and urinary health
Glucose Management, Weight Management, Digestive Care, Urinary Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to get your pet live their best life.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High Fiber helps manage blood sugar
- Reduced magnesium and sodium
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
How it helps:
- Helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps manages blood sugar
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight Management||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (55)||3/4 (70)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)||7/8 (80)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (80)||1 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (90)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7,3)||1 (90)||1 1/4 (115)|
|18 (8,2)||1 1/8 (100)||1 3/8 (125)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3225 kcal/kg (293 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||36.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||6.2 %|
|Vitamin C||126 ppm|
|Vitamin E||748 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.4 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.68 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of w/d Multi-Benefit Dry Cat Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.