Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Clinically tested nutrition formulated for multiple benefits: digestive health, weight management, blood sugar management and urinary health
Glucose Management, Weight Management, Digestive Care, Urinary Care
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to help your pet live their best life.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High fiber helps manage blood sugar
- Reduced magnesium and sodium
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Promotes healthy digestion and formed stool
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight Management||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4||1 1/3|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2||1 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3||2|
|12 (5,4)||2||2 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4||2 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3||3|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
128 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.1 %|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||690 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.36 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.