Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare + Metabolic Weight Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
Nutrition to help promote urinary health and weight management
Urinary Care, Weight Management
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, put your cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's urinary health and weight.
In fact, c/d Multicare + Weight has clinically tested nutrition to reduce the most common urinary signs by 89% AND nutrition proven to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days.
How it works:
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus helps limit this building blocks of stones
- A synergistic blend of ingredients Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
How it helps:
- Nutrition that dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Nutrition shown to provide 8x greater success in reducing urinary signs vs. scientific control
- Pet parents observed visible weight loss and increased social interaction on this nutrition
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Weight Dry Cat Food supports urinary health while providing all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carrots,Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/3 (115)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (90)||1 3/8 (120)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3255 kcal/kg (286 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.4 %|
|Vitamin C||5 ppm|
|Vitamin E||725 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.3 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.49 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare + Metabolic Weight Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food contains 3.1 oz. by weight.