Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d Vegetable & Tuna Stew Cat Food
Clinically proven nutrition that helps protect vital kidney function and available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters
Vegetable & Tuna Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like vegetables & tuna that your cat will love. In fact, Prescription Diet k/d has clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Texture and flavor variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavors
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Vegetable & Tuna Stew Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Tuna, Chicken, Rice, Rice Starch, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Potassium Alginate, Coconut Oil, L-Threonine, Egg Whites, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Arginine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some cats may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
70 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||36.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.8 %|
|Vitamin C||137 ppm|
|Vitamin E||936 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.21 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.57 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.