Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d Pâté with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Clinically proven nutrition that helps protect vital kidney function and available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters
Pâté with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a smooth texture with an irresistible taste that your cat will love. In fact, Prescription Diet k/d has clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Texture and flavor variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavors
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Pâté with Chicken Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Egg Product, Brewers Rice, Sugar, Chicken Fat, Modified Rice Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Caramel color, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Pâté Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the support of renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has a low level of Phosphorous and a restricted level of protein of high quality.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some cats may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
195 kcal per 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.4 %|
|Vitamin C||95 ppm|
|Vitamin E||993 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.03 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.79 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.