Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Formulated to support a cat's urinary health.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calcium, low sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals. Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Chicken Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||2 1/3|
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD) in adult cats.This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties and contains a moderate level of magnesium.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- To increase chances of a successful outcome, continue feeding the food long-term as recommended by your veterinarian" to emphasize the importance of long-term feeding for the best outcome
174 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.9 %|
|Vitamin C||15 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1010 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.73 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.04 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.