Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
s/d Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
Support for your cat's urinary health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet s/d clinical nutrition to support a cat's urinary health. In fact, s/d is clinically tested to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 6 days (average 13 days). This dry food has a chicken flavor and an irresistible taste that cats love.
How it works:
- Controlled minerals and optimal urine pH
- Optimal target urine pH of 5.9 to 6.1
- Controlled magnesium and phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 6 days (average 13 days)
- Increases solubility of struvite crystals, aiding in dissolution
- Minimizes urinary concentration of struvite building blocks
Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Dry Cat Food is intended for intermittent feeding only and is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months). Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Yellow Peas, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||1/3 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||3/8 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||1/2 (65)|
|14 (6,4)||5/8 (80)|
|16 (7,3)||2/3 (85)|
|18 (8,2)||3/4 (95)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
4269 kcal/kg (545 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin C||11 ppm|
|Vitamin E||898 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.81 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of s/d Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food contains 4.5 oz. by weight.