Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
t/d Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dog Dry Food is clinically shown to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line in small dogs. It is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen. The kibble size is designed to meet the needs of your smaller dog.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food is clinically shown to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line in small dogs. It works like a toothbrush, dental floss and mouthwash all in one and is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen.
The kibble contains clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology to remove plaque & tartar buildup. The special matrix of fibers scrub the tooth to remove plaque which helps freshen breath and whiten teeth. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your dog's overall health. The kibble size is designed to meet the needs of your smaller dog.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food is accepted as the ONLY therapeutic nutrition for proven reduction in buildup of both plaque & tartar in small breed dogs by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
How it works:
- Clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology
- Unique kibble size, shape and texture helps clean right to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
- Accepted nutrition for the reduction of buildup of both plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque and tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your dog's daily health and immune system support
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*The VOHC Seal is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin ESupplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||3/8 (25)|
|4 (1,8)||3/4 (55)|
|6 (2,7)||1 (70)|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||1 3/8 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 7/8 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/3 (165)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Recommended for dogs weighing less than 10 kg (22 lb)
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3468 kcal/kg (246 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.8 %|
|Vitamin C||190 ppm|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.24 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of t/d Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 2.5 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.