Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites Dry Dog Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites is a high-fiber dry dog food for small dogs, clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence. Made with ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology to rapidly activate the gut microbiome and help manage complex GI issues. Created in a smaller kibble size to meet the needs of small dogs or dogs that prefer smaller sized kibble.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites Dry Dog Food with ActivBiome+ Technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence. Specially created in a smaller kibble size to meet the needs of small dogs and dogs that prefer a smaller sized kibble.
How it works:
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ Technology nourishes your pet's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibers
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites is clinically shown to help firm loose stool in 24 hours and reduce risk of recurrence.
- Works quickly to activate the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your small dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil,Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Ginger, Psyllium Seed Husk, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 3/8 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4 (175)|
|30 (14)||2 1/3 (230)|
|40 (18)||3 (295)|
|50 (23)||3 1/2 (345)|
|60 (27)||4 (395)|
|70 (32)||4 1/2 (445)|
|80 (36)||5 (495)|
|100 (45)||6 (595)|
|120 (54)||6 3/4 (670)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3327 kcal/kg (330 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||7.4 %|
|Vitamin C||168 ppm|
|Vitamin E||740 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.42 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.48 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Gastrointestinal Biome Small Bites Dry Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.