Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+TM, a new ingredient technology, to actively promote regular healthy stool and help reduce risk of future episodes.
How it works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibers
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of active fibers shown to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How it helps:
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome actively promotes regular healthy stool and helps reduce risk of future episodes.
- Quick response - clinically tested to help firm loose stool in 24 hours
- Helps soothe digestive tract
- Promotes growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- S+OX SHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Ginger, Psyllium Seed Husk, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 3/8 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4 (175)|
|30 (14)||2 1/3 (230)|
|40 (18)||3 (295)|
|50 (23)||3 1/2 (345)|
|60 (27)||4 (395)|
|70 (32)||4 1/2 (445)|
|80 (36)||5 (495)|
|100 (45)||6 (595)|
|120 (54)||6 3/4 (670)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3330 kcal/kg (330 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.2|
|Vitamin C||118 ppm|
|Vitamin E||968 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.40|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.29|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome Canine Small Bites contains 1.0 oz. by weight.