Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
z/d Dry Dog Food
With hydrolyzed protein to help avoid adverse food reactions in dogs and promotes healthy skin
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- Added natural fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Formulated without additives known to cause food allergies
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (170)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (280)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (330)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (375)|
|70 (32)||4 1/4 (435)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (640)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3556 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.7 %|
|Vitamin C||112 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1031 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.5 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.51 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d Dry Dog Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.