Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
d/d Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food
Limited ingredient dog food to support a dog's food sensitivities
Potato & Salmon Recipe
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (155)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (330)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (375)|
|70 (32)||4 (410)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/4 (535)|
|120 (54)||6 (610)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
•Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
•Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
•Keep fresh water available at all times.
•Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
•To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3643 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.4 %|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||707 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.94 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.64 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.