Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
t/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dog Dry Food is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and cleans right up to the gum line. It works like a toothbrush, dental floss and mouthwash all in one and is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dog Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line. It works like a toothbrush, dental floss and mouthwash all in one and is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen.
The kibble contains clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology to remove plaque, stain & tartar buildup. The special matrix of fibers scrub the tooth to remove plaque which helps freshen breath and whiten teeth. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dog Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your dog's overall health.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is accepted as the ONLY therapeutic nutrition for proven reduction in buildup of both plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC).*
How it works:
- Clinically proven triple action fiber matrix technology
- Unique kibble size, shape and texture helps clean right to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
- Accepted for the reduction of buildup of both plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque and tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your dog's daily health and immune system support
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*The VOHC Seal is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin ESupplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)||Kibbles per day|
|5 (2,3)||7/8 (60)||13|
|10 (4,5)||1 3/8 (100)||21|
|15 (6,8)||1 7/8 (135)||28|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||3 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||4 (285)|
|50 (23)||4 3/4 (335)|
|60 (27)||5 1/2 (390)|
|70 (32)||6 (425)|
|80 (36)||6 3/4 (480)|
|100 (45)||8 (570)|
|120 (54)||9 (640)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3468 kcal/kg (246 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.8 %|
|Vitamin C||190 ppm|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.24 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of t/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 2.5 oz. by weight.