Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
d/d Duck & Green Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food
Limited ingredient cat food to support food sensitivities
Duck & Green Pea Recipe
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There can be a variety of reasons for a cat's itchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet d/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Dry Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck, Green Peas, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Cysteine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (95)|
|18 (8,2)||7/8 (110)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Refer to the Daily Feeding Guide as a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3897 kcal/kg (486 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.2 %|
|Vitamin C||123 ppm|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.44 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||7.13 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d Duck & Green Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food contains 4.4 oz. by weight.