Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Cat Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets. It meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and is made with chicken for an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Cat Food is great tasting nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets. It is specially formulated with prebiotic fiber to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. This highly digestible formula is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Cat Food meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and this irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy with chicken & tasty carrots.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- With prebiotic fiber to support beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Cat Food is great tasting nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Promotes healthy stool and helps improve digestion
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice Starch, Rice, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - Growth 7 to 12 months||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|1 (0,5)||1 1/2||1 1/4||1|
|2 (0,9)||2 1/2||2 1/8||1 2/3|
|3 (1,4)||3 3/8||2 7/8||2 1/4|
|4 (1,8)||4 1/4||3 1/2||2 7/8|
|6 (2,7)||5 3/4||4 3/4||3 3/4||2 1/3|
|8 (3,6)||6||4 3/4||2 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||7||5 2/3||3 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||6 1/2||3 3/4|
|14 (6,4)||4 1/3|
|16 (7,3)||4 3/4|
|18 (8,2)||5 1/4|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in cats. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
78 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.7 %|
|Vitamin C||145 ppm|
|Vitamin E||602 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.33 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.93 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.