Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
m/d GlucoSupport Dry Cat Food
Clinical nutrition formulated to help cats lose weight and manage blood sugar
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
59% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically tested nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
1Pet Obesity Survey Study 2018
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High protein and optimal carbohydrates help manage blood sugar
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Clinical nutrition optimized to help cats lose weight
- Supports unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Protein Isolate, Corn Starch, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Arginine, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1/4 (30)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/3 (40)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/8 (45)||5/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||3/8 (45)||2/3 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||1/2 (60)||3/4 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||1/2 (60)||3/4 (85)|
|18 (8,2)||5/8 (75)||7/8 (100)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3983 kcal/kg (463 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||15 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.3 %|
|Vitamin E||786 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.62 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.09 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of m/d GlucoSupport Dry Cat Food contains 4.1 oz. by weight.