Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® z/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/3 Cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/3 Cans|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/4 Cans|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4 Cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5 1/3 Cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6 2/3 Cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7 3/4 Cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||9 Cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||10 Cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||11 1/4 Cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||13 1/4 Cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||15 1/4 Cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
148 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.2|
|Vitamin C||257 ppm|
|Vitamin E||859 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.45|
|Vitamin A||61535 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1459 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.