Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
h/d with Chicken Wet Dog Food
Formulated to support your dog's heart health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Poor heart health can affect your dog's lifestyle, happiness and quality of life. The food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet h/d, complete and balanced clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's heart health. Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Wet Dog Food is also formulated to support liver and kidney health.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- High levels of L-carnitine & taurine
- Reduced sodium
- Added potassium and magnesium
- Controlled levels of protein and phosphorus
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports overall heart health
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure and minimize fluid retention
- Helps replenish lost nutrients for dogs receiving diuretics
- Helps support liver and kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Rice, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4|
|30 (14)||1 2/3|
|50 (23)||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||2 3/4|
|80 (36)||3 1/2|
|120 (54)||4 2/3|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
481 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.6 %|
|Vitamin C||142 ppm|
|Vitamin E||868 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.15 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.