Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
h/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Formulated to support your dog's heart health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Poor heart health can affect your dog's lifestyle, happiness and quality of life. The food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet h/d, complete and balanced clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's heart health. Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Dry Dog Food is also formulated to support liver and kidney health.
This dry food is a chicken flavor and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- High levels of L-carnitine & taurine
- Reduced sodium
- Added potassium and magnesium
- Controlled levels of protein and phosphorus
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Supports overall heart health
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure and minimize fluid retention
- Helps replenish lost nutrients for dogs receiving diuretics
- Helps support liver and kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (120)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (140)|
|30 (14)||2 (210)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (245)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (290)|
|60 (27)||3 1/4 (340)|
|70 (32)||3 1/2 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 (420)|
|100 (45)||4 2/3 (490)|
|120 (54)||5 1/3 (560)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
•Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
•Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
•Keep fresh water available at all times.
•Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
•To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4002 kcal/kg (420 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.6 %|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||788 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.33 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.98 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of h/d Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 3.7 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.