Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
l/d Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food
Support for your dog's liver health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® l/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function
How it works:
- Moderate levels of high quality protein
- High L-carnitine & L-arginine levels
- Appropriate level of zinc
- Low copper
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Rice, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Carbonate,Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate), Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Rice Protein Concentrate, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 10 to 12 months|
|10 (4,5)||2/3||1 1/4||1||3/4|
|15 (6,8)||3/4||1 1/2||1 1/3||1|
|20 (9,1)||1||2||1 2/3||1 1/3|
|30 (14)||1 1/3||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|40 (18)||1 3/4||3 1/4||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|50 (23)||2||3 3/4||3 1/4||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||2 1/3||3 2/3||3|
|70 (32)||2 2/3||3 1/3|
|80 (36)||3||3 2/3|
|100 (45)||3 1/2||4 1/3|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
565 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin C||266 ppm|
|Vitamin E||799 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.51 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||6.37 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.