Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food
Clinically proven nutrition that helps protect vital kidney function and available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
When dogs have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your dog's vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your dog will love. In fact, the nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d is clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Texture and flavor variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavors
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build and maintain lean muscle daily
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Carrots, Rice, Chicken Fat, Pork Liver, Rice Starch, Dextrose, Green Peas, Egg Whites, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|5 (2,3)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||2 1/4|
|20 (9,1)||3 3/4|
|30 (14)||5 1/4|
|40 (18)||6 1/2|
|50 (23)||7 2/3|
|60 (27)||8 3/4|
|70 (32)||9 3/4|
|120 (54)||14 3/4|
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3|
|30 (14)||2 1/3|
|40 (18)||2 3/4|
|50 (23)||3 1/3|
|70 (32)||4 1/3|
|80 (36)||4 3/4|
|100 (45)||5 2/3|
|120 (54)||6 1/2|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some dogs may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
344 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can, 152 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.4 %|
|Vitamin C||181 ppm|
|Vitamin E||974 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.29 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.8 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.