Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Cat Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is a high-fiber dry cat food clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence. Made with ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology to rapidly activate the gut microbiome and hep manage complex GI issues.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a proprietary ingredient technology, clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
How it works:
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ technology nourishes your cat's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibers
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence.
- Works quickly to activate the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Pea Protein, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Psyllium Seed Husk, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (95)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (110)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3831 kcal/kg (424 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.4 %|
|Vitamin C||140 ppm|
|Vitamin E||580 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.94 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.45 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Cat Food contains 3.9 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.