Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Gastrointestinal Biome Wet Cat Food
Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is a high-fiber wet cat food clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence. Fortified with ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology to rapidly activate the gut microbiome and help manage complex GI issues.
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a breakthrough ingredient technology, to actively promote regular healthy stool and help reduce risk of future episodes.
How it works:
- Proprietary ActivBiome+ technology nourishes your cat's microbiome
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibers
- Stimulates the microbiome to produce beneficial postbiotics
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is clinically shown to promote regular healthy stool in as little as 24 hours and help reduce risk of recurrence of digestive upsets.
- Works quickly to activate the gut microbiome and promote healthy stool
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Helps limit recurrence of digestive upsets
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Gastrointestinal Biome Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Ground Pecan Shells, Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Whole Grain Barley, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Chloride, L-Lysine, Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Oat Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
67 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.8 %|
|Vitamin C||170 ppm|
|Vitamin E||740 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.3 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.48 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.