Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Skin dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to improve skin & coat health
- Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids to improve skin and coat
- 100% Complete & easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding
- Vitamin E and other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Natural ingredients with no artificial colours or flavours
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hills has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science DietTM, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of foods for your dogs unique needs.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original or Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Meal, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Pork Fat, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science DietTM is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pets unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
3831 kcal/kg (380 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.9|
|Vitamin C||174 ppm|
|Vitamin E||605 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.99|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Skin Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.