Hill's Kitten Foods: A Healthy Choice for Your Kitten
All Hill's™ kitten foods combine exceptional health benefits with excellent value at just pennies more per day than grocery brands and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee that your pet will love the taste.
Hill's™ kitten foods provide complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens. Depending on the specific needs of your pet, your veterinarian can recommend which Hill's™ Science Diet™ kitten food is best for your new kitten.
All Hill's™ kitten foods contain:
- A powerful combination of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system*
- Natural DHA to promote better brain and vision development*
- Fatty acids to support healthy function of the nervous and immune systems, and promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Highly digestible carbohydrates to supply abundant energy for lively kittens
- All the essential vitamins and minerals to provide a complete balance for growth
- A great taste your kitten will love
- Natural preservatives
*Dry formulas only
DHA and why it’s important
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found naturally in the breast milk of mother cats.
- As a major building block of the brain, DHA is critical for vision and central nervous system development. Foods enhanced with DHA, such as Hill's™ kitten foods, help kittens reach their potential for body and brain development
Science Diet™ pet foods
After feeding your kitten specially formulated Hill's™ kitten foods for her first year, you can now choose from a wide variety of Science Diet™ brand pet foods for a complete line of great-tasting nutrition for your pet based on age, activity level and special needs.
Ask your veterinarian which Hill’s™ pet food is right for your new kitten.