Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
u/d Dry Dog Food
Formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones. Please consult with your veterinarian if your dog is showing urinary signs such as frequent urination, blood in the urine, or others.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed Prescription Diet u/d clinical nutrition to be specially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health. Hill's Prescription Diet u/d is complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low in sodium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Contains antioxidants including Vitamin E
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve urate and cystine stones
- Decreases risk for urate & cystine stone recurrence
- Supports a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs to Consult with Your Vet:
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Potato Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (80)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (120)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (145)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (190)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (250)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 (325)|
|70 (32)||3 1/2 (380)|
|80 (36)||3 3/4 (405)|
|100 (45)||4 1/2 (485)|
|120 (54)||5 1/4 (565)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3986 kcal/kg (429 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.7 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||751 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.36 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.81 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of u/d Dry Dog Food contains 3.8 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.