Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Chicken Flavor Dog Food
1.5kg, 3.85kg, 7.98kg, 12.47kg
Support for a dog’s urinary health
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs will love.
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks for bladder stones
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Fortified with Omega-3 fatty acids to support urinary health
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps nourish and maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals. Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (125)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (265)|
|50 (23)||3 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/2 (345)|
|70 (32)||4 (395)|
|80 (36)||4 1/3 (430)|
|100 (45)||5 1/4 (520)|
|120 (54)||6 (595)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
- To increase chances of a successful outcome, continue feeding the food long-term as recommended by your veterinarian
3820 kcal/kg (379 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.5 %|
|Vitamin C||6 ppm|
|Vitamin E||748 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.8 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.51 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare Chicken Flavor Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.