Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3775 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.3|
|Vitamin E||711 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.70|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.