Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Small Bites Rice & Egg Recipe Dog Food
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental & food sensitivities in small dogs
Skin Care, Food Sensitivities
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Small Bites Rice & Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your small dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This dry food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love. It's specially created in a smaller kibble size to meet the needs of your smaller dog or dogs which prefer smaller kibble.
How it works:
- Single, high quality, intact animal protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- With bioactives and phytonutrients to help normalize immune response
- Fortified with fatty acids to help support continued skin health
How it helps:
- Visible skin improvement in 21 days in dogs with food sensitivities
- Nutrition shown to reduce night scratching & improve sleep quality
- Supports the skin barrier against environmental irritants- year round
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Small Bites Rice & Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Rice Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Lipoic Acid, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Green Peas, Taurine, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Natural Flavors, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (155)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (205)|
|40 (18)||2 1/4 (260)|
|50 (23)||2 2/3 (310)|
|60 (27)||3 (350)|
|70 (32)||3 1/3 (385)|
|80 (36)||3 3/4 (435)|
|100 (45)||4 1/2 (520)|
|120 (54)||5 (580)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3664 kcal/kg (426 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.4 %|
|Vitamin C||173 ppm|
|Vitamin E||904 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||2 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.56 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Small Bites Rice & Egg Recipe Dog Food contains 4.1 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.