Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your Adult 7+ cat.
- A propriety blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition impacts pets' cell function for over a decade. We learned the aging process is complex. Slowing pets down both mentally and physically. Our precise nutrition helps support pets and their cells as they age. We formulate with this knowledge in mind.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Broccoli, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (55)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (70)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (75)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (85)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3870 kcal/kg (439 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.2|
|Vitamin C||205 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1103 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.47|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.02|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice Recipe cat food contains 4.0 oz. by weight.