Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d with Chicken Dry Cat Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food is highly digestible nutrition with prebiotic fiber, clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets. It meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and is made with chicken for an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food is great tasting nutrition specially formulated to support digestive health and promote optimal stool quality. In fact, it is clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets. This highly digestible formula is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and is made with chicken for an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- With prebiotic fiber to support beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food is great tasting nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Promotes healthy stool and helps improve digestion
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth 7 to 12 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|1 (0,5)||1/4 (30)||1/4 (30)||1/8 (15)|
|2 (0,9)||3/8 (45)||1/3 (40)||1/4 (30)|
|3 (1,4)||1/2 (60)||3/8 (45)||1/3 (40)|
|4 (1,8)||2/3 (85)||1/2 (60)||3/8 (45)|
|6 (2,7)||7/8 (110)||3/4 (95)||5/8 (80)||1/3 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||7/8 (110)||3/4 (95)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/8 (140)||7/8 (110)||1/2 (60)|
|12 (5,4)||1 (125)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (95)|
|18 (8,2)||3/4 (95)|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
4050 kcal/kg (505 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.8 %|
|Vitamin C||106 ppm|
|Vitamin E||829 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.2 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.92 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d with Chicken Dry Cat Food contains 4.4 oz. by weight.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.