Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Indoor Cat Savory Chicken Entrée
Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Savory Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your indoor cat with the savory taste of chicken. It is a complete and balanced food designed for cats living primarily indoors and is ideal for spayed or neutered cats. It is formulated to help your cat maintain a healthy weight. It includes natural vegetable fiber to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system, and provides essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Helps maintain healthy weight||High quality ingredients and balanced nutrition||Appropriate levels of energy for an indoor lifestyle.|
|Helps avoid hairballs||Unique fiber technology||Natural fiber blend comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For variety, try Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Savory Seafood Entrée canned food.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Indoor formula.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Obese prone - using 3 oz (85 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 - 1 1/2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 - 2 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 - 3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 - 4 can|
Obese prone - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2/3 - 3/4 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2/3 - 1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 - 1 1/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1076 kcal/kg (91 kcal/85g can, 168 kcal/156g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Meat By-Products, Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.