Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™
t/d™ Feline Dental Health
Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic more general health issues altering the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your cat's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
- Reduce the amount of bacteria laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
Hill's Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g) - 3/4 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (60 g) - 1 1/8 cups (85 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 cup (75 g) - 1 3/8 cups (105 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 1/4 cups (95 g) - 1 2/3 cups (130 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline Dental Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3498 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||116 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.