Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™
z/d™ Canine ULTRA
Adverse reaction to food.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your dog's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 - 2 2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 2/3 - 3 2/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 1/4 - 4 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||5 1/2 - 7 2/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||6 1/2 - 9 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||7 1/2 - 10 1/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||8 1/3 - 11 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||9 1/4 - 12 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||11 - 15 1/4 can|
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 - 1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 - 2 2/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 - 3 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 - 4 1/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 - 5 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 2/3 - 6 1/3 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 943 kcal/kg (147 kcal/156g can, 349 kcal/370g can)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.48|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.90|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), L-Threonine, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid.